- Web Site Management and Design : Brian, Keala, Liz, Tom
- Content Management – copyediting : Aaron, Ganelle, Janelle, Katie
- Content Management – assigning/following up (deadlines) : TBD
- Reporting – photos: Brianna, Emma
- Reporting – photo/audio : Krista
- Reporting – audio/video : Wilhelmina
- Reporting – video : Gwen
- Reporting – text : Brianna, Fereshta, Katie, Nate
- Story Ideas (v1)
(1) Day in-the-life
(2) The Economy
(3) Beneficiaries of SH4H
Notes from Aaron – 28 April
Idea for project: Habitat for Humanity stories – Website that has a number of stories that tell stories about the organization’s work. Explore your local habitat?
Send ideas/suggestions for visual/graphic aspects of the site to Tom by next Friday May 7th. Look for ideas on themedforest.com.
Goal is to incorporate a story-telling narrative. Include testimonials from beneficiaries and volunteers.
Stories will link the viewer to a location where they can learn more and provide assistance.
- Fereshta- Print story: profile on diversity of people who are being assisted.
- Emma- Photo gallery/slide show: Day in the life interview w/ a volunteer.
- Krista- Audio to complement Emma’s slideshow
- Aaron- Video story: follow-up story w/ family that received assistance from H4H.
- Liz- Site visit, home how-to (LEED). Will ask for more info on outlet store.
- Katie- Print story: administrative profile. Economical effects, etc.