Bicycles contain an inherent beauty. Like a symmetrical face that you can’t help but gaze after as it fades out of sight. Nothing beats the feeling of riding a beautiful bicycle on a sunny day. Try it after the jump.
1. Head Injuries account for 62.2 percent of bicycle fatalities
2. New bicycle commuters can expect to lose 13 pounds in their first year of bicycle commuting.
3. In china 77 percent of the population commutes by bike
4. 25 percent of the U.S. population bicycles
5. Number one strategy for reducing inactivity-related diseases: shifting from auto trips to walking and cycling
6. Behind tobacco, the leading cause of death among adults: inactivity / sedentary lifestyles
7. Cyclists who ride sober, with the flow of traffic, using lights at night, are 99.999 percent likely to survive their rides