Subtitle: Photo Galleries: The Good and The Ugly
- Breaking News and Twitter
- Posting To A Group Blog (style guides)
- Photo Review
- Audio Review
- Gradesheet updated
- New deliverable due dates
- Who’s missing from COM466 course blog?
Breaking News and Twitter
Posting To A Group Blog
- What are style guides?
- What is our style guide?
- How do you post to the course blog?
- Small groups:
- What have you learned so far? What have you changed since day 1?
- General points:
- Snapshots versus thoughtful photos
- Importance of composition
- Importance of file size
- Think about naming conventions (asset management)
- Small groups : listen/critique/lessons
- email to Kathy – subject line “COM466 Audio Thoughts” – after today’s class, what would you do differently? How will you incorporate these learnings into your SoundSlides project? How will you incorporate these learnings into your course project? Due midnight tonight (we have lab time)
- Post your audio story to the COM466 blog; if already in draft, tweak if needed.
- Help with audio or photo editing
- Photo a Day (released from taking each photo each day)
- Photo Assignment – Deliverables Due Next Mon & Wed
- By Wed noon: short blog post outlining your idea/ideas for your project. If working with someone else, you both need to post! How might you incorporate the work you are doing in photo/slideshare assignments into your final project?