- Guest speaker, David Cohn (digidave of Spot.us)
- Personal branding: buying your domain name
- Wrap up from last week
David Cohn (via Skype)
- Mentions: copress.org, publish2, voice of san diego, texas watchdog, chitown daily, global post, global voices, village soup
- How to determine if your name is “taken” (pairnic.com)
- How to register a domain name
- How to have your domain name work with WordPress (a la WiredPen)
Monday Posts (Twitter follows)
Remember to annotate these, please!
Remember – the videos are also supposed to be on this blog! Embed the YouTube clip, don’t just link to it, please, and embed it in the assessment/summary post (it’s the one I’ve linked to, below, if there are two posts). Finally, please make them public. [An asterick (*) indicates that there is also a post with a link to a YouTube clip; a pound sign (#) indicates that there is a post on the course blog.]
Before Class Wednesday
- Watch your fellow classmates videos (on this blog, not personal blog); provide comment
- Double-check your personal blogs: make sure all posts are categorized and accounted for (published, not drafts)
- Questions to think about: If you had one thing you could do over this quarter, what would it be? Why? If you could change one thing about the class, what would it be? Why?